- Volunteer Opportunitiess: Chai Lifeline Alumni helps you find volunteer opportunities in and around your community through our "Moving On" mentor program, transportation needs, food preparation, respite, blood donations, hospital visits, mini-Shabbatons, and more! Contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Shidduchim: Chai Lifeline Alumni is pleased to work with a team of experienced shadchanim to provide shidduch services to our Camp Simcha Alumni. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Alumni Networking: Chai Lifeline Alumni is blessed to have many alumni in different fields and we will help you network and advance your careers through our networking events throughout the year. Be sure to join our LinkedIn Group to find fellow alumni in your field!
- Alumni Shabbatons: Chai Lifeline Alumni organizes Alumni Shabbatons in different communities throughout the year. Contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org you are interested in bringing a shabbaton to your community.
- Rebuild the Camp Simcha Boat Fleet: As alumni we know better then anyone how far the magic of Camp Simcha, and specifically the Camp Simcha Lake, takes a child. However, due to years of non-stop fun, the existing boats cannot take them that far at all. Years of wear and tear (and tipping!) have left most of the boats in disrepair and the lake underutilized. Together we can restore the fleet to its former glory and bring the excitement back to this popular activity. Let us reach our goal by SUMMER 2016!
Sponsorship opportunities are available in honor or in memory of loved ones, friends, family, or other. Please share this post and spread the word about this important and exciting initiative! Together, we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Contact Miriam at email@example.com you are interested in giving to this great cause.