Camp Simcha UK
Big Ben. The Tower of London. Madame Tussaud’s. Camp Simcha UK.
All will bring a smile to a child’s face. But only Camp Simcha UK can fight the despair, loneliness, and isolation of pediatric illness.
Camp Simcha UK’s year-round, free services include:
- Information and access to Chai Lifeline’s international network of programs and services
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Family days, holiday parties, and special events
- Toy drives
- Love and laughter: hospital visits from clowns, entertainers, and volunteers to cheer children and offer ongoing support to families
- Innovative family retreats
- Amazing summer camp adventures at Camp Simcha, Chai Lifeline’s extraordinary overnight summer camp for seriously ill children and teens